Saturday, June 6, 2009

Q1- Stripping from the Male point of view

One of the things we plan on starting here at Totally Random is a daily question where I'm gonna go out in world and find 3 random people and ask them all the same question. Sometimes it may pertain to where I am, whats happening, or be compltly random to the point where the people will be thinking "Wtf, get away from me!"

So tonight I set out in search of 3 random people to ask them the amazing question thought up by my colleague...
"What's your favorite sandwhich and why??"

I was on a quest, but couldn't find any people I wanted to ask. I ended up at a club called Velvet Manor.

I don't go to clubs very often anymore but I thought this one was kinda nice. It wasn't the biggest club in the world but thats part why I liked it, makes it easier for everyone to get closer without things being awkward, and people could get to know each other better. Here the SLURL If you' like to check it out
Velvet Manor

But this isnt about the club! This is about........

The male strippers that were up on the stage when I got there!
So we abandoned the sandwhich question and decided to ask them,
"What made you decide to become a stripper in SL?"

I asked Kinslayer Nightfire:



Colorful Sinister: What made you decide to become a stripper in SL?
Kinslayer Nightfire: wow... well.. honestly I kind of fell into it... I was very new to SL... and started exploring clubs that met my musical taste.
found a few... but they kind of shunned me... being a noob and all
Kinslayer Nightfire: about the 5th club I found... the owner took a liking to me, I went back a couple times
Kinslayer Nightfire: she told me she had to do something with me.... so she took me shopping lol. She bought me skin and hair... some clothes
and asked me if I had ever considered being a stripper...the rest as they say is history
Kinslayer Nightfire: I saw her today actually... her RL birthday :)
Colorful Sinister: Oh how nice! My RL bday was on the 30th lol.
Kinslayer Nightfire: well happy belated birthday
Colorful Sinister: Haha thx. Well one last question, what do you like most about it?
Kinslayer Nightfire: well... the money lol
Kinslayer Nightfire: no, the money is nice...
Kinslayer Nightfire: money is a tool...
Kinslayer Nightfire: and you cant build your dreamhome with just a screwdriver
Kinslayer Nightfire: but its two things...
Kinslayer Nightfire: one is the whole sexual nature of it all...
Kinslayer Nightfire: I am a very sexual being
Kinslayer Nightfire: different encounters... flirting... beyond flirting...
Kinslayer Nightfire: those things are perfect for that most important sex organ
Kinslayer Nightfire: the brain
Kinslayer Nightfire: the other thing... is the friendships I've made, many that I met here when I first came in world, I still keep in contact with.
Kinslayer Nightfire: its a different way to meet people
Kinslayer Nightfire: but I think they open up to you more in this line of work
Colorful Sinister: Very true :)
Colorful Sinister: Alright well thanks so much for playing along :)


Another guy who put up with my crap from the club is
Daryyl Marenwolf.
I asked him...



Colorful Sinister: What made you decide to become a stripper in SL?
Daryyl Marenwolf: I honestly wanted to do it for the new expierence. I'm the type of person who had never gone into a nightclub in person so I didnt know what to expect. I also chose it because my partner was already interested
Colorful Sinister: What do you like most about it??
Daryyl Marenwolf: Honestly I like getting to meet new people and it builds confidence that I never though I could gain. I mean I know it's only sl but you do build conversation skills in such situations
Colorful Sinister: I actually agree, I've become more outgoing in RL and I kinda blame it on SL lol
Daryyl Marenwolf smiles
Colorful Sinister: Alright well thanks so much :)

0 comments: