Friday, June 5, 2009

Drag me to Hell & The Land of the Lost

So since this is a random blog and I can post whatever the hell I was as long as its semi entertaining I figured I would tell ya'll about the movies I saw last night. And I live in the US so I'm sorry if these movies arn't in your part of the world, I don't know where they have been released or not.

Drag Me To Hell

I don't want to say too much and be at risk of spoiling the movie BUT it is fairly predictable at parts. But that might just be because I see lots of horror movies. But I can honestly say I LOVE this movie. I don't I've been so shaken by a movie in a long time. Most horror moies now are about straightup gore and this has minumum blood other then a nosebleed (hehehe). But this is a very jumpy movie, very very jumpy, disgusting at parts, and really funny at other parts ("I don't want your cat!" <-- funny if you've seen it) So here's the trailer, go see it!


Land of the Lost
Extremly funny movie!! I absolutly loved this! I mean when we were at the theater I actually wanted to go see hangover (which I will probably see tonight) But I'm VERY happy I went to see this. I almost couldnt stop laughing through this movie, I have a crazy sense of humor so even the simple stuff made me laugh. But if you only get to go see one movie some time soon I really really suggest seeing this. I loved it so much! I'm sad there wasn't more of the giant crab because I thought that was amazing but just the part it was in I loved. (Don' ask, me and my friend have jokes about crabs) So here the trailer! Go see it! Seriously!

0 comments: