Saturday, June 13, 2009

Poor Lonely........

I was going to return honest but I fell asleep so poor Color had to try to entertain herself >.> not like that you dirty perverts. She sent me not only an IM stating I needed to come back but also a notecard. Read on for more of her horrifying experience.


First up the IM

[3:08] Colorful Sinister: (Saved Sat Jun 13 05:00:20 2009) I think you need to come back because I've started talking to myselg at my house

Now for the notecard that had me rolling.

This is what I end up doing when I have noone to talk to, and I don't want to clean or shop!

I was standing in a corner of my land dancing around the skull with glowing red eyes that was the horror trivia game I got earlier.

[1:51] Horror Trivia Game: Next Question....
Frankenstein was eager to find a
_ _ _ _ _
[1:51] Colorful Sinister: HEart
[1:51] Colorful Sinister: brain
[1:51] Colorful Sinister: love
[1:51] Colorful Sinister: wifey
[1:51] Colorful Sinister: wife
[1:51] Colorful Sinister: love
[1:51] Colorful Sinister: lover
[1:51] Colorful Sinister: sex candy
[1:52] Horror Trivia Game: Question....
Frankenstein was eager to find a
B _ I _ _
[1:52] Colorful Sinister: Bitch
[1:52] Colorful Sinister: NoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!!!

BRIDE my dear friends is the correct answer apparently Color has never heard of the Bride of Frankenstein

[1:52] Horror Trivia Game: Nobody answered correctly. Moving onto the next question
[1:53] Horror Trivia Game: Next Question....
Attack of the 50 foot ...
_ _ _ _ _
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: GORIILA
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: CRAB
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Cockroach
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Tomato
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Qi
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Squid
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Ocopus
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Octopus
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Kitty
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Cat
[1:54] Horror Trivia Game: Question....
Attack of the 50 foot ...
W _ M _ _
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: VAGINA
[1:54] Colorful Sinister: Woman
[1:54] Horror Trivia Game: Colorful Sinister got the answer correct (WOMAN) ! Congratulations!
[1:55] Colorful Sinister: Vagina was pretty close then...

This one our lonely Color got correct. YaY
On a side note while most women do have a Vagina the thought of a 50 foot one attacking SCARES the living shit outta me.

[1:55] Horror Trivia Game: Next Question....
What ritual was performed on Emily Rose?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[1:56] Horror Trivia Game: Question....
What ritual was performed on Emily Rose?
A _ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[1:56] Colorful Sinister: An exocism
[1:56] Colorful Sinister: An exocisim
[1:56] Colorful Sinister: I cant spell
[1:57] Colorful Sinister: sue me!
[1:57] Horror Trivia Game: Nobody answered correctly. Moving onto the next question

I fully give Color credit for knowing the answer even if she can't spell worth a damn :D

[1:58] Horror Trivia Game: Next Question....
Michael Myers' mask in Halloween was from an image of this well known actor
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[1:58] Colorful Sinister: No idea
[1:58] Colorful Sinister: Roburt england
[1:59] Colorful Sinister: Joe Mama
[1:59] Horror Trivia Game: Question....
Michael Myers' mask in Halloween was from an image of this well known actor
W _ _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _
[1:59] Colorful Sinister: WILL SMITH! That scary bastard!
[1:59] Colorful Sinister: William SHakepsphere
[2:00] Colorful Sinister: I bet thats it
[2:00] Horror Trivia Game: Nobody answered correctly. Moving onto the next question

Now this one even I had to google as I had NO clue what so ever William Shatner

Now while I am unsure if this is indeed true it does fit in the spacing and end hint given


[2:00] Colorful Sinister: even thou you won't tell me I'm right
[2:00] Colorful Sinister: F UUUUU
[2:01] Horror Trivia Game: Next Question....

How long this went on for I am unclear as this was all I was given but from what I know about Color I would guesstimate anywhere between this being the last question to HOURS

This isn't edited at all it is what I received the only parts that I have added are my input and the correct answers.


May all your dreams come true,
Sanura Snowpaw

0 comments: