Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time for a Laugh!

So I logged onto SL planning on cleaning some inventory and having a boring night. Of course Sanura won't allow that. She logged on and shared some drinks :D
And she let me know of a site called textsfromlastnight.com
One of the funniest Freakin sites I've ever seen
Its just crazy texts that people have sent eachother. Here's a few of em':

(514): i pretty much saved your life. you were so conviced that your nail polish remover bottle was "Vodka Lemon"

(507): Redeem this text for a blowjob

(678): All she gave me for breakfast was raw toast. How can she expect me to eat raw toast?
(404): You mean bread?

(443): shhh. i hid the ranch dip behind the rooster. don't tell anyone that way you can find it in the morning and it won't be all eaten.
(610): wrong number but thanks
**I love this one! Hahaha

(360): Stop being a whore!!! Everyone can see!!!!

(618): so i'm just gonna leave my credit card in your mailbox so you can bail me outta jail.. deal?

(715): went to the bathroom to piss, saw puke in the toilet thought wtf i dont remember puking, then turned around to find a chick i've never seen before passed out in my shower.

These are not even the funniest ones but I enjoyed them :D

0 comments: